At Stockport Computers we know how important it is for any company to become a successful market leader and we know first hand how to keep a business ahead of the competition. We already maintain a customer base of 4,000, which include home office workers and companies with up to 30 users.
Stockport Computers Ltd was established in 2010 as a result of the ever-popular computer services that was provided by B4 Computers. B4 Computers has become a brand that most customers in the area know and with such a strong Stockport customer base it only seemed relevant to re-brand B4 Computers with a more geographical name Stockport Computers.
Our business services include both free telephone support, remote assistance and a call-out service. We operate from our Stockport based workshop where we handle repairs from businesses that have delivered computers to us.
We find most businesses need IT Support but do not know how it works or what action to take. We at Stockport Computers think that it is important to start a business relationship by means of a face to face appointment.
Step by Step
- We will appoint an experienced Computer Engineer to meet with you.
- The Computer Engineer (CE) will assess your current situation and evaluate your business needs.
- The CE will explain the relevant services that Stockport Computers offer in an attempt to meet your expectations.
- We will generate a simple proposal with costs listed to help your business achieve its objective, however long term they might be.
- There will be no salesman or hard push approach and you the customer will be in control of the process.
Our experienced Computer Engineers are experts in their own area of IT. We will appoint the same engineers to your business so that you are confident in the ability of our engineers and so you know we care about repeat business.
We have existing customers who are happy to provide you with a reference for our attitude and abilities.